MARITIME SAFETY AND SECURITY
Executive Options offers bespoke, professional services to Clients that address their specific maritime safety, security and technical support needs.
Executive Options plans and executes all services using Company personnel and equipment. All management practices and works processes followed comply fully with regulatory requirements and relevant best industry practices and guidelines.
All capabilities are offered as discreet or packaged services and are tailored to match Clients specific maritime safety, security and technical support needs. Services can be delivered independently from or integrated into a Clients organization.
Executive Options project teams and cyber-enabled field assets are linked to our international management and control centre from which all projects and operations are monitored and supported, and the link maintained with our project teams, the Client and all relevant Stakeholders.
Executive Options offers the full spectrum of maritime security services covering all aspects of the maritime logistics chain. Services address the physical security needs of vessels and crew, cargo, work sites, critical infrastructure, assets and resources in the port, marine and offshore environment; the security of maritime cyber-enabled systems; the management of risk and threats in the maritime environment, and creation of maritime domain awareness both above and below water. Our services include:
• Stowaway Detection.
• Illicit Cargo Searches.
• Gangway and Ship Security.
• Access Control and Record Keeping for Ship and Berth.
• Quayside Security for Cargo and Assets.
• Critical Infrastructure Physical Security and Surveillance.
• Cargo Monitoring, Analysis, Track and Trace.
• Threat and Security Risk Assessment.
• Port and Country Security Briefs for Owner, Underwriters, Master and Crew.
• Passage Planning Security Briefs.
• Cyber Security.
• Maritime Domain Awareness.
• Security Equipment Manufacturer and Installer.
Executive Options provides seabed mapping and environmental monitoring services to ensure the safety of navigation and early detection of environmental pollution within Client ports and harbour limits.
MARITIME TECHNICAL SERVICES
Executive Options follows a process of analysing and understanding the Clients specific engineering requirements, identifying and procuring engineering solutions, and managing all aspects of systems integration and commissioning of ships systems. Working closely with Clients, Classification Societies, Suppliers and other key parties during the process, Executive Options takes full responsibility for the successful commissioning of the solution agreed with the Client, and can provide training for Client staff as well as comprehensive support documentation relating to the systems being commissioned.
Specialist technical support includes:
• Engineering, supply, integration and commissioning support relating to the installation, modification or replacement of ships propulsion and power
management, navigation and communications systems.
• Engineering Analysis of Technical Problems.
• Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
• FMEA Assurance Audits
• Expert Witness/Technical Specialist for Insurance Claims or Internal Investigations.
• Verification of Compliance with Statutory, Regulatory and Internal Management System Requirements.
• Marine systems cyber security and resilience planning and implementation
Executive Options provides training on all processes and products delivered to, or commissioned for the Client.